Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some Pics of The Trip

Sisters!

Now you see, this picture just gives me giggles. I am just,
well who knows. Allie looks like she's about to barf. And
for Kristen, well she's just a bit of a character!

Now for all you curious ones; this is my biological mother,
who yes, we met for the first time. She's a wonderful lady,
and we're glad we got to meet her.
Both beyond soaked in our own sweat!


My most beautiful mother! Love her so so sooo much!
And am super glad she came with us! Don't know what
I'd do without her!

1 comment:

Allie Pace said...

JULIE!!!!!!! I found you on BLOG, ok your page is soooo dang cute, allie got married.... I miss you guys so much. You need to come down and hang out with me. Hey so email me on facebook your blog email so i can add you on my blog list, i have mine set as private so ya just throw me and email!!! Love you girl