Monday, November 1, 2010

Beyond Wonderful!

Ok, so i have no clever, creative title for this blog, other then I truely mean it! It is "Beyond Wonderful!" So in July, Braidon and I found out we were expecting! I think it was the most exciting day ever! Braidon is so cute! And as of today we now know we're havin a little Girl! It's amazing how much you can love somebody! I look at the pictures and videos all the time! She's super active! The tech said "looks like she's comin out with running shoes on." Which made Braidon and me laugh cuz we're both runners. But it was absolutely amazing! As far as the pregnancy goes, I feel pretty lucky. I haven't thrown up, just had constent nausea, headache/dizziness, i don't know which is better. But thats over now, and has been replaced with a big bump. I got big really fast, they had me get an ultrasound early to see if it was twins, but no, just a big baby! Although I think everybody whose pregnant think there big, just cuz its new.
But here's some pictures of me throughout the pregnancy thus far:


First Ultrasound at 13 weeks! So in love!




The size i was around 14 weeks!



Braidon is so excited! He's so cute and super protective! He'll be such a great dad!






Me at 19 weeks. The day we found out its a Girl!


5 comments:

elysebeard said...

oh, i'm in LOVE with this post. seriously. You look DARLING. I can't wait to see what color eyes that baby girl has. It's like polar opposite between you two! Congrats AGAIN!

Kendra said...

You are the most stinkin cute pregnant girl around! Your little baby bump is awful adorable! :) LOVE YOU!!!!!! I am SO excited for you!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations! I was wondering what in the world you were talking about when you said you wished you could still fit into your jeans. I almost asked you about it on facebook, but I didn't want you to have to announce it to the world if you weren't haha. But so fun! And yay for little girls!!

Jordan & Lundi said...

Julie I found your blog and I just had to see if there was more information on this then on your facebook, and there was!! i am so happy for you both and so jealous haha! Im sure she is going to be just beautiful and Im with kendra, you are just way stinkin cute with a baby bump!

Jared+Sara+Myla said...

YOU LOOK SO DANG CUTE JULES!! I LOVE IT :) I seriously cant wait for this little gal to be here!!