Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Months!

My little cutie is five months! I can't believe it! It seems like she's been here forever, but yet it just seems like yesterday I was giving birth to her. Weird how that is. There's gonna be lots of ketchup :) because I skipped some holidays and stuff. Here we go!

We'll start in July.
*First swim! At Aunt Rita's birthday party in Minersville. It was a little chilly, so she only went for a couple minutes, but she loved it! *July 4th: Tropic with my seesters! Got to dress KenLea up in my favorite colors! Red, White, and Blue! *She might as well be crawling. I didn't expect to have to watch a 4 month old super careful, I thought I had a few more months to not have to worry about electrical outlets. She can go all over our living room. I'll set her down to play in one corner of the room and within 5 minutes she'll be on the complete opposite side. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. She wants to crawl soO Bad. But she just collapses out. She's a little skooter.
*She now sports a jogging stroller! Best investment ever! *She got to experience the traditional 24th of July in Beaver. She got to watch fireworks, go to the parade, watch us all eat :), dip her legs into the kiddie pool, and go fishin.It was a blast!

*We got her a jumper-oo when she was three months, and she liked sitting in it, but starting in July she is a little jumper! She loves to jump in the jumper-oo and on my lap. She's givin my arms a work out.


August


*Had her first cookout! And played with cute little Kylie. She's such a sweetie! Had so much fun!

*She is the biggest chatter box! Some of the noises she makes are so soo strange. It's a hoot!
*First soccer game! And I'm sure it wont be the last. :)
*Shopping trip with mom and aunt Krissy. She was so good till the last store, so I had to take her out to the car. *First experience of the hunting season. "Bye Dad!" We only got to see Dad practice, because there is no way on this earth I would take KenLea out hunting all day. KenLea and I spent a few days home alone. (Ok, so I think my husband is super hott!)
*She loves her Dad! He can always make her laugh.
*So since she turned 4 months I've been giving her super watered down rice cereal in a bottle, but on wednesday (8-24) I sat her down and fed her thick cereal with a spoon. I think these pictures speak for themselves.*I took these pictures, and when I uploaded them I realized there was a smudge on my camera. Awesome! But isn't she just the cutest ever!
*First tooth! Yes! No joke! She's been "teething" for a few weeks, but finally on the 19th one of her bottom teeth broke through! Yeah! So, now she is always playing with it. She chews on everything and anything! Gotta watch her.



She is definately the greatest blessing. She lights up my day with her beautiful smile. I'm so grateful for eternal families.


I love spending all day and every day with you! I love you KenLea! "You is kind. You is good. You is important." -The Help.

1 comment:

boomer89 said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe she is already getting up on her hands and knees. I guess my little one was just a little slow:) But she is a cutie for sure! (love the outfit you had her in on the 4th)