Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pictures in the Rain

Back last Christmas (a year ago) my husband got me a Canon DSLR camera. Here a couple days ago my brother-in-law and his fiancé asked if I would take some pictures of them. I haven't really had much time or the proper model, seeing that my little one is basically the energizer bunny in human form and wont sit still for two seconds, to be able to practice taking pictures with this complex machine. :)
I still have the kit lens, which is a good lens, but not great.
So, this last Saturday my sister-in-laws asked if they could be my guinea pigs, and we braved the wind, rain, and freezing cold, and took some pictures. Gotta say it was pretty difficult. I couldn't see very well because I was having to wipe of my camera every couple pictures, due to the rain. Part way through I apparently got out of focus just a little bit. And you can also see that their hair starts to get all wet, ha. But, I think they turned out well. I still need to work on a lot; I don't have my settings where they should be, at all, and I need to work on angles, also need to figure out my editing style, you can tell my style changes throughout, but it's a work in progress and I'm hoping I can get the lens I want soon. So, feel free to give me any criticism, seriously I want it.
Apologize in advance, there are a million pictures. I need to edit my blog layout, so I can do side by side pictures. How do you do that by the way?
 
Meet the beautiful Makayla and Shealyone Davis
Aren't they a bunch of gorgeous goof balls. They kept me laughing the entire time. Loves!

1 comment:

elysebeard said...

NICE WORK! I think they look great! Keep practicing!