Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Still Alive.

Okie Dokels
So...this was gonna be my Thanksgivingish post, but due to stupid internet (which we finally got a new server today, Yah!) I couldn't upload pictures, it was sooo Slow! But, hopefully no more problems.
In the original post I rambled on about the Pilgrims and Indians. And how eventually the "white man" took over the land, and drove out the "dark skined" people. And how my life is a similar story. Due to that everybody says that KenLea is a dead ringer of Braidon. I'll let you decide.
I didn't pick pictures that were common to each other in any way, so they aren't great comparisons, but will work. (Sentence fragment probably, I know.)



I just thought this picture was so funny. She sometimes likes to make faces for the camera.

The next post will be a long over due catch up. (As usual.)

2 comments:

Lauren and Clay Christensen said...

I actually think she has your nose and lips (lower face) but definitely has his eyes and HAIR!! haha she is a doll! Can't wait to see you on the 23rd.

Brenna said...

I see you in her a lot! I thought she looked more like Braidon until I saw this post! a good mix of both of you:)