Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Been Too Long!


Hello blogging world! No, I did not fall off the face of the earth. My life has been a little chaotic, with the whole moving back to Utah thing. Moving wasn't that big of an adjustment, infact it feels as if we were never gone, in a way. The only hard part was KenLea's adjustment to the time change. She was two hours ahead, so she was a cranky-poo when it got to be about seven in the evening, thus a few hard days. But besides that she's doing awesome. And of course we all got sick once we got back. Uck! Started with Braidon, then KenLea, and now me. I just can't seem to kick it, but I think I'll live.
And guess what! It's hunting season again, meaning I have no husband. Thankfully his hunt ends this weekend! Oh wait....one of his best friends is coming into town and is wanting Braidon to hunt with him as well, nevermind then. I guess I'll see him in October.
Hmmm...man I really haven't blogged in so long. It's like, "Well, do I start from way back when and tell everything, or do I just skip to today?" I don't know. But, since this is a bit of a document for myself, and I use my blog as refrence for when I'm scrap booking, I guess I'll just do a quick recap of my life since my last blog.
Lets see, I'll start at the end of July.
-KenLea can walk around in my four-inch heels. Ahh!

-KenLea can now do puzzles by herself. She understands how to match the pictures, and how to put the puzzle peice in its spot...I was impressed.
-We attempted our first movie with KenLea. We took her to Ice Age. Pretty sure we wont be taking her to a movie untill she's five.
-KenLea went through a stage where she thought lip gloss/lotion/shampoo was toe nail polish.
Now for August
-KenLea got a new fettish with her dads hats.
 
Is she not just the cutest! I took a million pictures this month, because I knew we were leaving Michigan soon, and I wanted to document things.
-KenLea got her second pair of cowboy boots! YeeHaw!
-KenLea likes to play "mimick eachother" with me. Thus the awesome "ducky face" look.
-We took a trip to Ohio, for a family reunion. I can't begin to explain how wonderful these trips were when we got to go see my family. It was a little scary, we almost got eaten by a tornado, no joke! But, that didn't matter. I got to see my wonderful grandpartents, plus my beautiful pregnant sister and her husband, along with other family members! It was absolutely fantastic!!

New Favorite Picture!!
-KenLea got her first ponytail! It was adorable for the few seconds it was there. It went from this...
...to this, within a matter of minutes. 
-And on August 11th, we left back to good 'ol Utah!
-We made a quick stop at Colby's (Braidon's brother), in Colorado City.
 -We also stopped in Alpine to see my sister Megan, where KenLea made sure to play in her shoe closet.
-Driving down our drive-way, I may have teared up a bit.
Now we're back home in Utah, and as of now a days:
-I got to catch up with my besties!
 
 
-KenLea still loves Auntie Makayla to death!
-KenLea calls my mom "mom." And she thinks my dad, "papa" is the best guy ever! And boy, does she have him wrapped around her little finger!
-KenLea would live outside if I let her.
-I got roped into running the Red Rock Relay. Just about killed myself. I maybe ran 4 times before running it. I know I'm brilliant!
Yes, I'm the larger and more white one out of the two. :)

 -Tex and the kitty are KenLea's best friend.
 -If ever KenLea is having a "moment," we can just take her in the Ranger, and everything turns into bliss!
KenLea really is amazing! She is so funny! She makes me do the whole cry laugh thing. She can say everything. She talks like a pro. She loves everybody! I can't go anywhere without her trying to talk to people. I just can't believe how smart she is. I don't know what I'm going to do. She's gonna need me to help her in some subject and I won't have a clue what she's talking about.
-She can say the alphabet with me.
-She'll also counts right along with me untill four, and then she'll say "five" right before I even say it.
-She loves to sit in her high chair. She insists on feeding herself.
-We have to wrap a towel around our indoor lader because she can go all the way up it by herself. Almost gave me a heart attack.
-She tries to dress herself, and it turns out something like this:
We are just loving life! And love this little gal of ours!





4 comments:

Lauren and Clay Christensen said...

Loved this post! I'm dying at how sweet and cute KenLea is!

Brenna said...

Seriously KenLea is a babe!!! what a little beauty! post more pics asap haha! I'm in love with her:) glad all is well and you are back home!

elysebeard said...

Haha! Her in those cowboy boots is the BEST!

Bobbi Hinton said...

I can't get over how smart she is! Makes me feel Will is just slow! Sheese! She is just too adorable and you look so gorgeous, as usual.