Friday, October 19, 2012

ABC's

So, remember back in August when I told you that KenLea can say her alphabet, well I finally got it recorded (sorry it took me this long Grandma). She started saying it with me back at the beginning of August and could say almost every letter, except for three which she would substitute with 'O,' I don't know why. But, now she says them all pretty well. Notice 'W.' Also, she says 'C' before I even say it, she does that with random letters sometimes. And I've always done the signs with her, so that is why she is doing weird things with her hands. She can't do the correct signs, but it'll come. ha
Oh, and please ignore the cluttered living room. :)

1 comment:

Lauren and Clay Christensen said...

This is so cute Julie! I cannot believe how smart she is.. taking after her mama!