Monday, November 19, 2012

My child is...

...a genius! Ok, it's probably just a crazy coincidence, but it's pretty awesome. So, my mom and I were doing KenLea's hair, which is always a good time. Whenever KenLea is getting her hair done she likes to have her toothbrush. Well this particular morning she asked for "pith pith," which means tooth paste. I thought it was so funny, so of course I whipped my phone out to record it. And as usual, once I pushed the red button she wouldn't say it. So in trying to get her t say it, I grabbed my moms toothpaste out of her drawer and held it up and asked "KenLea what is this?" immediately she responds "Colgate," clear as day, I look down at the toothpaste bottle that I have held in front of her face, and to my suprise, in big bold letters "Colgate" is written across it. What!! "Did she just read that?!" I said laughing hysterically. Nobody has ever even said that word to her before. My mom and I were dying. . .

Later that day I had gone into the bathroom for a minute and when I came out, I found my phone in KenLea's little mischievous hands... And later on I opened my "photos" to show Braidon the epic video, and to my wonderful suprise, no video! Rather about a hundred pictures of this. KenLea erased it! And yes thats snot running out of her nose. Mmmm I was rather upset to say the least. I'm determined to see if I can recover it  somehow.
Now, I know the whole incident was just some crazy coincidence, but hey it was pretty darn amazing. Oh my dear KenLea, never a dull moment! Love her!
True story.

1 comment:

Lauren and Clay Christensen said...

That is crazy!!!! cannot believe it.. you must read to her.