Sunday, November 11, 2012

Things I Discovered

....this past month.
1. I really suck at putting on fake lashes! In fact I almost glued my eye shut.
2. KenLea sure makes Halloween fun!
3. I really need to just move on from the clothes I'm never going to fit back into again.
4. KenLea has a major fear of her own poop. (She went on the potty, and when she looked around to see what she had left in the toilet. She totaly flipped out! She backed away, with her hands up in the air and a disguisted look on her face, and said "Nasty! Pee-uuu!"
5. This election brought me to say a swear word, when I haven't sworn for a reeely long time.
6. Unless it's Shellac, there is absolutely no point in painting my fingernails.
7. Madagascar 3 and Rio cannot be watched to many times.
8. I need a maid, my house is messy wayyy to often!
9. This election made me break out. No joke!
10. I take way to many pictures. I'm always having to erase pictures on my phone, because my "storage is full."
11. KenLea is much to cute! And she can rock the pig tails.
12. Nutella is the best thing ever invented!
13. Three miles really goes by much faster when you're getting color thrown on you, and when you're chatting it up with friends.
14. I talk alot when I'm extremely frustrated. Thus 6 status posts on face book on the day after the election, and 2 not so nice post on instagram.                   
This, followed by... (this is a picture of my hand btw.)
this.  
15. KenLea really needs to stop with this whole "growing" thing.
And I'm sure many more things were discovered, but that's all for now. And can you believe thanksgiving is less than two weeks away! Bring on the turkey! Man I love this time of year! And love my cute little family I get to spend it with. Well until next time...

2 comments:

JoDee Martin said...

Welcome to motherhood :)
Loved reading your post!! Your little girl is just too cute!
Check out my blog- www.atozformomslikeme.blogspot.com

I'm going to follow your blog now- hope you find some fun stuff on mine.

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

You are an amazing lady Julie Davis!!! I loved everything you said about the election... It made me feel like I wasn't alone in being so frustrated! Also you are such a good mom to take all those pictures! ken lea is soooo stinkin cute and I don't blame you for taking so many! ;) I love her sweet little pig tails! And lastly I wish I could have run with you all! That looked like a ton of fun!! Miss you!