Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

Hello the end of year 2012! Would someone like to tell me how this happened. I can't believe it. I think this every year, but Christmas seriously flew by. . .

Christmas eve we went to a happenin party. There we got to sit on Santa's lap. When he asked me what I wanted, I told him I wanted my house to stay clean for longer than a day,.. hasn't happened.






KenLea's expressions when
Santa came in were
 so funny.
They went
from this
<----->
 


 
To this ------>
To, "What is he doing here!?"
Also, Tyler, Braidon's brother, proposed to his bride-to-be that night as well.
I love Tylers smile. True happiness right there. They really are so cute, cliché I know, but he treats her like gold.
 We also attempted to get a picture of our little family...
turned out well don't you think??!
Christmas morning was of course a big hit. KenLea was spoiled just a wee bit, but what can ya do?
Having a cookie before heading over to Nana and Papa's for presents. Hey, it's Christmas.

KenLea's expression when she saw the gifts and we said to her "what do ya think?"
KenLea unwrapping a gift...
and of course some of the paper has to end up in her mouth.
It really was a wonderful Christmas. A little stressful, which it shouldn't be, but I'm a worry wart, so...but, we got to see both Braidon's and my family, which is always such a blessing.
 
Things to look forward to:
-KenLea continuing to get funnier, and funnier. She seriously is such a crack up. Kills me!
-KenLea going into her "terrible two's," which by the way, has already begun. She's to that stage where she is big enough to wiggle her way out of my arms if I don't have a good grip on her. Like today, when we were shopping, she wanted to get down and walk, and I wouldn't let her, because she's a little terrorist, so she cries and goes limp, and then wiggles like worm onto the floor. . .
I still love her.
-My sister Allie having her baby. Sadly she lives across the country. Booo!
-My sister Kristen finding out if she's having a boy or girl.?????
-KenLea surpassing me in everything.
-And who knows what else.

 Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, and are going to have a fantastic New Years. Cheers!

 

No comments: