Tuesday, December 18, 2012

That post that is forever long, and has lots of pictures.

Okay, did Thanksgiving even happen this year? It seems like I blinked and missed it. Time has just been slipping through my fingers, I feel like. But little update on the past few weeks.
-Thanksgiving was wonderful! I got to enjoy having it with my parents, grandparents, and two of my beautiful sisters, and skyping with my other sister, who is due any day now, and my grandparents. I miss them so much!!! But, hopefully I'll get to see them soon.
But, Thanksgiving really was so fabulous! Much yummy food was enjoyed, and we even did some work.


-Also, Braidon decided to do his hair like Dwight off of the office. Makes for great pictures!




-Much family time! Which we love around here! 


As for December, it is flying by and I am not even close to being ready for Christmas day! Probably should get on that.
Things that have happened in this beautiful month are:
-Eating and breaking a LOT of candy canes off of Grandma and Grandpa Davis' tree.

-Climbing ladders and the outside of stair cases.

The towel doesn't even phase her anymore.
-Ward Christmas Parties, where KenLea got to see Santa and sit on his lap. She did much better then I thought she would. I was thinking she would scream, but she didn't. She was apprehensive though. It was kind of funny.



Special occasions call for special hairdos. 


-Lot's of funny hair do's, because her hair is getting so long, and is just un-tamable.


-Being forced to go to nursery, and not liking it.

-Nana accidently teaching KenLea a swear word. hahaha Thankfully KenLea hasn't repeated it since.

-New favorite show is "Last Man Standing." It's Tim Allen's new show, and its great! I love being able to watch a show, knowing that nothing bad or questionable is going to pop up. It's great, and Tim is totally conservative, which even makes it better. Ha

-KenLea is requesting to use the toilet more often. I'm not pushing any potty training on her, I'm just letting her do what she wants.

-Bundling up for the cold weather, meaning lot's of cute sweaters.




-Also, I don't know how KenLea learns these things, but she is very musically inclined, and can dance like there is no tomorrow. She understands "beats," because she dances to it, and when she pretends to lead the music, if she gets off, she gets right back on with the beat.
-KenLea really is amazing to me. Children are amazing to me. What a testament of God! I've never doubted my testimony in God, but KenLea really is proof. She is the sweetest little girl. Yes, she has her moments, but they are few. She gives the best kisses, and if I am ever crying, she comes right up to me, puts her arms around me, gives me a gentle kiss, and tells me "okay," meaning everything will be okay. She grows everyday, in height and brains. I don't know where she gets it, but she's genius status. I just hope I can keep up with her. I love her so much, and am so grateful for her sweet, kind, loving, forgiving spirit. She's my example. Can't wait to see her reaction Christmas morning this year, it should be fun! Until my next post, which hopefully isn't this long, Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: