Monday, March 7, 2011

It's painful in a way....

Im not sure if painful is the correct word to use, but my mom and everyone keeps telling me how when i first see her im going to be instantly in love! Which i already am! Its almost painful how much i already love this little girl! As the days grow closer, my fear of labor is begginning to cease and my anxiousness and excitement is getting unbarable! I can't believe time is almost up, im 2 n 1/2 weeks away from my due date, March 25th. Time sure has gone by so fast! I can't wait to see this little girl, it's still almost unreal. I can feel her inside of me and i feel such a special bond with her already, but i still can't believe we're going to be parents! What a blessing God has given us!
Well needless to say, im like one of the worst bloggers, i wish i took more pictures, but i don't. In the last two months i've gotten back to where pregnancy isn't so much fun, as in walking and sleeping! I waddle like a duck! I've been having a bit of problems due to having a job where i stand all day, but thankfully that is all over! Yes, im done with work as of last friday. Hopefully this will help my body repair a bit before the big event of labor! Eek!
Well February 24th was mine and kristens birthday, 22 years. We took a couple of pictures and kristen doesn't help, in that she is a stick! So it makes me look like a hippo! We just went out to eat with my parents then went to kristens house for desert. And then kristen had a bright idea to watch "the boy in the striped pajamas" which is a good movie, but super depressing, pretty sure i had nightmares for the next couple nights. But we had a wonderful birthday!
On March 5th, my sweetest mother and sisters threw me a baby shower. It turned out so wonderful! Many of my dearest friends and family were able to come! I have to say, i have some amazing friends and family who took the drive out to new harmony to come support me in this wonderful occasion. I didn't get any pictures with my beautiful friends cuz i was just to caught up in conversation, so im pretty sad about that. But, it turned out beautiful. My mom prepared some amazing food! It was delish! And she decorated it so cute! I got lots of wonderful gifts and appreciate them all so much!
Me and my beautiful sisters, Kristen and Megan.
And here is my dearest mom who worked so hard on preparing a beautiful shower, along with my sister meg and little niece olivia.
Here's the girls. (Like i said i look like a hippo!) I have aweful cankles and swollen feet, and a most attractive double chin. haha

1 comment:

Bobbi Hinton said...

I can't believe how close you are. She really could come anytime! I am so excited to see pictures of this beautiful baby. Please include me in your list of people to text when she decides to come. Best of luck with labor!