Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Only if...

...I could draw you the floor plan of our humble home. I'll explain a bit so you can kinda get an idea. The main floor; living room, kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom (tiny), hallway between master bedroom and bathroom with closets on both sides, and thats it. So you see my dilema. Where do i put our sweet little girl?! I don't want to put her down stairs right now, and to get upstairs you climb a lader. Our master bedroom fits just our bed, so where oh where do i put her? Ah ha! Idea! Take all my stuff out of my closet and combine it with Braidons closet, which is a joke! I have way too many clothes! Remove the doors off the closet, and abra-ka-dabra KenLea's room! As of now. It actually turned out very nice. Its only a few steps away from Braidon and I which is nice, and in reality she doesn't need an entire room to herself. She wouldn't notice if i decked out a room for her anyways, not that i wouldn't if I had a room for her, but i don't so this will do. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's perfect! What more could she honestly need? I'm so excited for your little gal to get here! I know I am sure sick of being pregnant, and I'm sure you feel the same way :)

elysebeard said...

Bahaha! I love it! The best part about this will be the memories of when you guys were poor college students and had to put the baby in the closet. Best memories ever. Plus, she'll never remember anyway :)

boomer89 said...

I don't think your baby will ever have to wear the same outfit twice by the looks of the drawers;)