Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No more wrinkly hands.

It's been 2 n 1/2 weeks since this little munchkin has entered our lives, and to put it bluntly, She runs the show! ha But in all seriousness, she has been a wonderful baby. Im finally adjusting to this zero sleep thing. You really have no idea how hard it is till you have a baby yourself. I knew it would be lots of work, but i didn't realize all the little things. It's amazing tho, so so so worth it! There's no other greater work i'd rather be doing! She's already getting bigger, which is sad but so much fun at the same time. She no longer has the little wrinkly hands anymore. :(




My house is beyond messy, my laundry is so behind! Ugh, so i just chill in the living room where i keep it pretty picked up, so i don't loose my mind seeing the huge mess of dirty clothes that need to be done. The only laundry i seem to get done is hers. Seeing that she goes through a couple outfits a day, due to her leaking out of the corner of her mouth as she eats. ha We love her! She's a daddys girl already! Its so cute. She's got him wrapped around her finger. And funny thing, I use to always say i'd never walk around in just my garments, turns out i lied. No, i'll get back to wearing pjs hopefully soon, it's just super hard when you're nursing, well it is for me anyways. Well...thats just a small update, don't have much time...here's a couple pics of this little sweetheart.



She has the longest feet! Think she's gonna be taller than me.


Loves her Dad.


She keeps us laughin.




1 comment:

Bobbi Hinton said...

Julie, she is so precious. I cannot wait to see her someday.