Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Everything!

This little girl is our everything! Our world revolves around her, and we love it! Our good friend Kindal took these pictures of her when she was just a week 'n a day old. It was funny cuz she was super tired the whole time so it was hard to get any good pictures of her big eyes, but oh well, so cute anyways! I apologize for sooo many pictures but I couldn't narrow it down, so. :) ha


This is one of my favorite faces. She's so funny when she sleeps.
I love her little fingers wrapped around mine.
The feeling of being a mother can be overwhelming. But, it is so wonderful! Being the person she relies on is so humbling.


Braidon got me these boots for our anniversary, back in october. It was our first baby item.Love em!
She brings such a sweet spirit in the home.
I could kiss her all day!
She kept squinting her one eye, so funny!
She wasn't bein very cooperative, thus the binky.



She is now 4 wks, 2 days, and she's gettin so big! She eats like none other.
All I can say is; I love her beyond words! WE love her beyond words! She's growin so fast we can't believe it. She already rolled over. And she coo's and makes the cutest noises. I think she's gonna be a quick learner. She's a bundle of fun, joy!


Other news in our world: Braidon got a job, it kinda sucks cuz he has to leave at 5:30 am, so he goes to bed super early, and he gets home in the late evening. But, he only works monday through thursday which is super nice. I shouldn't complain, we are super blessed that he has a job in this economy. Heavenly Father loves us so much.


I now pee a little if I cough hard, but Im workin on it. Ha And I get to start workin out again in two weeks, which I am Dying to do! Im determined to get back in shape! So if anyone has any tips feel free to share. I basically feed her, pump, try to clean, attempt to sleep, and watch "Friends" all day long, everyday.


Life is good, I can't complain. We have the sweetest little girl, wonderful family and friends, and the Gospel, man I sure am blessed!




































































No comments: