Friday, April 1, 2011

bEING mOM iS bEST!

Well its been an eventful past 9 months from craving pickles, too having to get back up to pee after only peeing literally 5 seconds ago. My due date was March 25th, but everyone kept telling me I'd come early, so I tried hard not to get to anxious and just planed on coming late, but I couldn't help it. By the time March 25th rolled around I was miserable, I couldn't sleep, sit, or do anything comfortably. So, that night we went out for pizza, pepperoni. I dont know if that did anything, but at midnight I started having contractions. Although I didn't know thats what they were at the time. My back was killing me, and I had an extremely bad stomach ache. It was so speratic I thought, "No, this can't be contractions." I didn't sleep all night. The next morning (Saturday, March 26th) I went over too my parents and my mom started timing, and sure enough they were ten minutes apart. They told us not to come in till they were like 4 minutes apart. Well withhin 5 minutes I went from 6 minutes too 2 minutes apart! We rushed out the door for our 25 minute drive to the hospital, and got there around 3. I was dying! Never had so much painn in my life! We finally get there and I'm crying and had to stop in the middle of the parking lot to bend over and hold a scream in, luckily nobody saw. They put me in the room and checked me right away, and I was dialated to an 8. Now, back up, on our way into town I was telling Braidon that people who go natural are crazy! And that I was definately getting an epidural. And What! They tell me its to late for that! Ahh! I was scared out of my mind! I had to go natural! And when I say natural, I mean completely! No drugs, nada! After an hour and half of pushing our sweet little girl arrived at 6:14 pm. KenLea Kathleen Davis, 7lbs 8 oz, 19 in. What an amazing experience! Id go through the screaming and unexplainable pain a million times over again for her! Braidon was so amazing the whole time I love him so much! We are so beyond blessed and Sooo in Love!



Yep, she has light hair!


First day home. We only stayed one night at the hospital. The first couple nights we stayed at my parents cuz my mom took work off to help us get sleep.


I love the faces she makes when she's sleeping.

Nakee
She's got the biggest eyes!


In total Love! I cant get enough of her!

4 comments:

elysebeard said...

DUDE!???!!!! you went natural???? I would FREAK! you go mamma. She's darling and you guys are awesome. I think I need to find a way to skip labor. Thinking about it will scare me into never having children!

boomer89 said...

Julie, she is such a doll! I am so glad you guys are doing good and adjusting to the new one! Like I said before, take lots of pictures because she will grow so fast! Congrats again. I can't wait to see her:)

Bobbi Hinton said...

Julie! She is so precious, I just love looking at your pictures. Though it has definitely been making me more and more impatient. Seeing your little girl just makes me want my baby so much more. Not sure I can wait! But congrats!

Unknown said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this post! She is beautiful! My mom had the same problem, she always went too fast to have an epidural. She did get one with my youngest brother, though, but said she liked it better without. Seriously though, Congrats! That is so fun!