Friday, January 27, 2012

My Must Haves

I find that everybody has their "must haves," in their lives, including me. There are the obvious things; toilet paper, clothes to cover your nakedness, etc. But, everybody has their individual "must haves." These things aren't necisarily things you cann't "live" without, but things you'd rather not have to go without because, well You love like them. (I LOVE my God and my family, I LIKE stuff. This was taught to me by my sweet Grandpa. About two years ago, my grandpa, mother, and I were sitting around a table discussing idea's about what to do with some property my grandpa owned. My mom had made a suggestion, and my grandpa replied, "Oh I love that idea." Then quickly looked up at us and humbly said, "No, I like that idea, I love my wife." I'll never forget that sweet moment. It's one of those many cherished lessons I've learned from him.)

Back to these "must haves," or should we call them "must wants," because that's really what they are. I, myself have a few, or many, either way I have some. Here are a few of my "Must Wants."

1. A camera. I assume this is everybodies, well especially for Moms anyways. Not, just a disposable camera, those suck! I started out with a little digital Canon, with 5.0 megapixels. It was ok, but my "must have" is my more recent Canon Powershot SD1300 IS, 12.1 megapixels. It's awesome! It takes fantastic pictures. Infact I get alot of, "Wow, that picture was taken with that!" It is something I take with me everywhere. It's small, easy to slip into your purse, and super easy to use! It's my deffinate must have to capture all those life moments.

2. The "Father of The Bride" collection. They just make me happy! I totally recommend seeing them if you haven't! Steve Martin reminds me alot of my dad in these movies. So funny!
3. Maskara and Concealer, for those lazy days. Which are about 80 percent of mine.



















4. Petunia Pickle Bottoms "Sashay Satchel." They run around $119.00, but are totally worth it! They are a diaper bag and backpack all in one. Having backpack straps is a definate "Must Have" with a baby. Infact if mine got stollen, ruined, or something, and I couldn't fork out that kind of money, I would buy a backpack. It's way too hard to carry a car seat, baby, and purse, plus a diaper bag. You just throw it on your back and wa-la, you've got two arms!

5. These uggclassicalboots.com (mine are not Uggs btw, they are Airwalk from Payless. Ugg's are amazingly comfortable though, just not quite in my budget, if ya know what I mean.)
...they go with almost everything.
7. My downeast black dress. I love, love, Love basics. Things I can wear a million different ways are my definate favorite.

 These are just a few of mine. What are yours?

And just because she makes everything a million times better! ...and this reminds me of Olive-Oil in Pop-Eye. ha

No comments: