Thursday, February 9, 2012

News Room


As of late;
I finally got the pictures of the Temple and Christ hung in my living room. They had only been sitting up against the wall for several months.
My husband decided that working out is Awesome!
KenLea's mouth has healed from her sad ordeal.
KenLea is getting more teeth, looks like the molars.
KenLea loves pickles.
I have lost the drive to clean.
We got to see cousin Jex.

We got Hulu.
I got pinterest. (If you want to follow me my username is themrsdavis.)
I've been good at eating oatmeal every morning.
I finally got all my pictures uploaded to a hard drive. Phew!
KenLea mimicks strange words. Advance words. I doubt she knows what they mean. But it's super cute!
KenLea makes a million different facial expressions. They are hilarious!


This one only lasted for a couple days.

This is the only picture I cuaght of her "scoul" face. It was so funny. She was never actually mad, just showin off her new trick.
I went from primary music lady, to a primary teacher. I love it! So much less stress. Ha
KenLea is in need of a new carseat.
KenLea will eat about anything.

Why I chose to give her a bath before feeding her, id beyond me.
I've stopped pumping! Hallelujiah!
I caught the Tweet bug.
KenLea has become a pill in church.
I finally feel comfortable to wear non-baggy shirts.
I got tickets to go to the WPPI Tradeshow!
KenLea continues to amaze me! She runs, she's so smart, she has the mind and temperment of a two year old. I don't know how I'm going to keep up with her! She is just beyond wonderful! 

My butt is killing me, due to the "hell-i-fied lunges" my cousin made me do yesterday. Someone help me up!
KenLea's hair is turning out to be beautiful!

I love KenLea more than imaginable! And I can't believe she's almost 1!




4 comments:

boomer89 said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since the last time i saw her. She is so cute. I love her hair it is so so cute!

Bobbi Hinton said...

Ah, I love her! She is so dang cute!

elysebeard said...

She is getting cuter than ever the older she gets. Ps, you're screwed because pinterest and tweeting are seriously addictive. Good luck with that :)

Lauren and Clay Christensen said...

Her hair is beautiful! You are looking great too.:)