Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life Changing

 KenLea, Oh my sweet baby girl! This past Monday, March 26th, You turned 1 years old! Can you believe it?! I can't. It's been the best year of my life! You fill my days with so much joy. You turn my stressful, worrisome days into complete bliss. You have accomplished so much. You amaze me; from being able to literally hold your head up and look around the room, the day you were born, to crawling at 5 1/2 months, walking before 8 months, loosing your first tooth, walking up and down the stairs, mimicking everything we say, You my dear are more wise and knowledgeable than I. Nana tells me not to worry if your next sibling isn't crawling till he/she is 9 months, that You are just a brilliant, over achiever, and she's right. You work so hard at everything you do, in fact Nana and Papa nicknamed you "The Practicer." You will do something over and over again until you get it right. You already have such a cute sense of humor, and make us laugh everyday. You also know how to make Mom cry, like sticking your hand in the toilet while mom turns her back for a minute, or pulling a stool on top of you and knocking your tooth out. You also make Mom very happy with how obedient you are. I know you don't like the word "no," but thank you for always listening and doing what we ask. I love how you sing along in church. I love listening to your long stories. I love watching you play and read your books. I love your contagious giggle and your adorable smile. I love the sweet spirit you bring into our home. You my dear daughter are the greatest gift I have ever been given. I want you to know that your Heavenly Father loves you, that I love you and will always love you. You are so precious and worth more than any worldly treasure. I want you to know that I promise to do my best with being your mom. I will read to you, help you learn, talk to you, always be here for you, take you to church, teach you good and righteous things, so that one day, when you are all grown up, you too can have the eternal blessing of a family of your own. I love you so much! Happy Birthday sweet baby girl.
Since your Birthday was basically another regular day, I decided I'd catch some pictures of you doing what we do all day long.

Birthday dinner! Pancakes! Most of it ended up all over her and the floor.
I don't think my heart could Love any bigger! You make Momma so happy! XOXOXOxoxo

2 comments:

Kayla said...

this is so cute! i can't believe she's already one!! you're such a good mom julie she's a lucky girl!

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

It feels like she has been one for so long because she has been doing so much so soon!! She really is such a sweetie! I love reading your blog and now that I can comment finally I can tell you how amazing you are and what a great example you are! Happy Birthday KenLea! :)