Saturday, March 3, 2012

True to My Heart

I love these little messages.http://youtu.be/dbFiB7oiQs4
I think we all find ourselves doing exactly this. At times, it really is so easy to judge people, especially those we don't even know. We all come from different families, faiths, countries, circumstances. I hope that next time I find myself judging somebody unfairly, I stop and remember that I am not them. I cannot get personal revelation through our Heavenly Father for them. I do not know what they have been through. Heavenly Father loves every single one of us. Everyone! And it is our job to love everyone as well.
I love the gospel. I have a testimony of the Atonement, that Jesus died for us so we can repent and return to live with him again. I know that great blessings come from preparing and going to the temple. I know that Joseph Smith went into a grove and earnestly prayed, and he saw the Father and his Son. And he restored the true and everlasting gospel here to this earth. I know that President Monson is a true and living prophet, and if we take heed to his counsel we will be blessed. I know that we can have eternal families, that there is life after this. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and if you sincerely ask and read it, you will be filled with the spirit. I know that the Holy Ghost is real. He can be with us always if we keep ourselves worthy. I have felt his spirit. He bares truth of this gospel. Even when I have a hard day and am stressed, I can feel peace and joy through the gospel. I love my family. I love the gospel.
I invite anyone to read the Book of Mormon. I know it will bring you much joy and peace in your life. Also take a moment to visit www.lds.org, filled with wonderful talks and messages. I love all of you and want you to be able to partake of this joy as well. It's no fun to enjoy a yummy cake all by yourself, but rather share it with everyone.
Loves, and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

elysebeard said...

I'll be honest, i DO like eating a cake all by myself.

Maybe if it was lemon squares, I'd be more obliged to share. I hate lemon squares.

All jokes aside, I agree with you. Sharing is better :) Especially if it's the gospel.

Love this post. Love the little vintage kitchen. love you.