Thursday, May 3, 2012

UPDOWN

This week is absolute craziness, and my "emotions chart" is like a roller-coaster! Michigan is coming up so quickly, its making me sick. I'm excited to go, but I'm a bit of a "home-body," so I'm really nervous, and already feeling homesick just thinking about being gone for so long. I'm going to miss my family terribly! I love them all so much! And they are all going to have major KenLea with-drawls. But, I've always wanted to go experience living somewhere completely different, so this little move for only 3 1/2 months is perfect. All in all, this summer will be a great adventure. I am super excited about being so close to my grandma, she's only going to be 4 hours away! Which will be so fantastic! I also have a cousin who is 2 hours away, so I have some family out there. Yah! As of lately, besides the packing, we've been going to track meets, the park, Grandma Davis', up north, and everywhere else. I finally got KenLea a new car seat, it's been way over due, with her feetsies hanging out the end for quiet some time now.
It was so funny, while KenLea was napping, I pulled her new car seat out of the box and just had it sitting on the floor. When she woke up, I put her down to play. All of a sudden I look over and she had grabbed her goldfish crackers, put some in the cup holders, took a seat in the chair and just chilled, eatin her crackers.

      






 We also have been working on KenLea's room. It definitely turned out to be a bigger project then I thought. Ugh. But it's turning out cute. Still need a good idea for a screen to put in between her crib and the beds. I still have a lot to do, but I'll get there.









Also, I got myself an Iphone! It's awesome! So, of course I got instagram, which is fantasic!

Crazy morning hair!

Smiles for Dad

Constant kisses from Mom
We also went to Kristen and Wade-O's track meet. Bitter sweet day. It was the last time I'll see her run in a meet, but this also means baby making time! Come on for another cousin for KenLea. :)
Givin Aunt Krissy huggs!

It was a bit nippy out, thus the ear muffs.
This past weekend, we went to Beaver to Grandma Davis before we leave for the summer. It was a perfect day, so we spent most of it outside.
 I'll be honest; we "red-neck" it a lot at our house. Sometimes, no pants is just better.
Sorry bout the forever long post, but I tend to wait too long in between posts, which in turn means for longer posts.
But hope all you have a fantastic summer, next time I blog, I'll be in Michigan! Ahh! Loves.

No comments: