Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A College Graduate and A Goodbye

 In tribute to this gorgeous girl!
 Our last day in Utah, also happened to be the day that this gorgeous girl graduated college, as a nutrition major. Yes, she, along with my dad will give me instruction on how to eat for the rest of my life! 

 It really was a beautiful day, besides the leaving part (where we both cried). Kristen got this, oh so fantistical dress! I love it! We had a BBQ afterwards of course, and I took pictures. (And, I love when I realize, after the fact, that I had the wrong settings on! Urg. But, Kristen is beautiful, so needless to say, it didn't matter.)
 After all the fun, we had to say our goodbyes. :(
Please ignore the ugly traveling outfit, why I didn't just keep on my dress from graduation for pictures, is beyond me!


Congrats to my most wonderful twin! Love you! XOXOxoxo

No comments: