Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Best!

I couldn't let this day go by without saying how thankful I am for my Dad. He is the best. Words cannot describe how amazing he is. He is sincerely one of the most selfless persons I know. He is one of those people I can say honestly does service for others, and sincerely doesn't want recognition. He just does it because he is so kind and good. He has always been there for me, and has taught me so many things. He can do it all! He has shown me through the way he lives, that he loves the gospel and the importance of living the commandments. He is such a great example to me. And I love how he has become so attached to KenLea. It's so funny because he's never been much of a "baby" guy, but he's having some major withdrawals right now, while we're here in Michigan. I could go on and on about how wonderful my dad is. He is so wonderful and I'm so glad he is my Dad.
And can't forget the father of my sweet KenLea, my love! My Braidon. Is it not the best thing, when father and daughter play together? Well I think it is! He is so wonderful. He works so hard, so I can stay home with our sweet baby. I don't thank him enough. I love him so much, more than words. He's so much smarter than he thinks he is, and he honestly is so kind. He does the most simple kind things for people, it is so sweet. I love him dearly! And KenLea does too!
Happy Fathers Day! We love all the fathers and grandfathers in our lives. We've been blessed to have the most amazing families, and couldn't ask for better father figures. Thanks to a great father in law, for excepting me into his family and treating me as his own. He's such a funny guy and I love him to pieces!
And thanks to wonderful grandpa's who I love dearly!
Happy Fathers Day! XOxo

No comments: