Monday, June 18, 2012

Stumblin Across

I stumbled across a memory stick, in one of my bags. It must've been in there from a long time ago, and some how never got cleaned out. I was surprised what I found. haha
This was Canyon Views Homecoming, my Junior year. My first dance with this hott guy! Can you see where KenLea gets her bow legged-ness from? And I apparently didn't know how to curl my hair back then, I'm sportin' the ringlet look. Oh well, I thought I looked good! And so did he! :) Oh it's fun to come across old pics. Thought I'd just share this little blast from the past.

1 comment:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

How fun! Don't you just love to find those great pics! You two were so cute and still are!!! Oh and the ringlet look was in... I have a few of those pics! Haha hope all is well Jules! :)